If your account at Verio includes Microsoft Exchange Hosting services, we’re happy to announce that Intermedia, the existing provider of Exchange services for Verio customers, will be taking the lead to continue providing Exchange services for your account going forward. As a worldwide leader in Exchange hosting services, Intermedia will allow you to receive great service, the latest infrastructure and expert support for your Exchange email.
If your account also includes web hosting, Verio will continue to host your website, domains, and related services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- If you host your website with Verio, you will now manage your website and Exchange services separately.
- No technical changes are required to maintain your current Exchange services. Your mail should be delivered as it always has, and all mailbox passwords and credentials will continue to work.
- Your Verio control panel will not contain links to your Exchange services. Mailbox management can be done via exchange.intermedia.net, which you can access with your existing login credentials.
- Intermedia will bill you directly for your Exchange services, and Verio will bill you separately for any website services.
- You will contact Intermedia directly for Exchange support.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Update your billing information at Intermedia. You can do so in one of two ways:
- Log into exchange.intermedia.net and select the “For Admins” tab to update your billing information.
- Or call 800-379-7729 and press option 4 to speak with an Intermedia billing specialist; their hours are 9am-8pm EST (6am-5pm PST).
Please note that the old Verio platform is shutting down on January 16, 2017. If you have not set up your direct billing relationship with Intermedia by that time, your email will be taken offline. Intermedia might contact you between now and January 16 to avoid a service interruption.
If you have any questions, please call us at 866-506-9569 between the hours of 6:00am and 10:00pm EST, seven days a week, or email us at email@example.com.